Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap 996 project on autotrader

Alex

Nordschleife
Just having a browse of the autotrader and this looks like a reasonable buy. Obviously needs the odd touch up.

£9k for a 2000 black manual C4 coupe.

http://www2.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201611290187115

MOT history looks like it's been reasonably looked after too, with only the odd tyre or bulb, etc.

Looks very good and a super buy I'd think. Mmmmmm, a manual daily. Probably the stuff marital separation is made of.

Good post Alex - looks a very good buy at that price.

Osh

bloody hell, and he is open to offers. 9k for all that power and handling, if that's genuine, that ought to be gone by the end of today. Well spotted :thumb:

Next MOT due 09/06/2016 :eh!:

MOT history of this vehicle
Test date10 June 2016
Expiry date9 June 2017
Test ResultPass
Odometer reading104,004 miles
MOT test number1138 1697 5357

This is the latest.

I am sure that this is the fella I bought my wheels off of. Same distance away and he mentioned that he was selling up as he also has a bug and a VW Camper. If it is the car which I am 99.9% it is, it looked in nice nick and he was a nice genuine guy.

Well worth a look this one.

Edit: Having gone through my ebay and had a look I'm actually pretty sure its not the guy that sold me the wheels although its the same colour and spec.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back