Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

The £25k 993 (C2 Coupe 6 Speed)...

Can we not find an Ocean Jade with Flamenco (comfort tombstones), Cat C, non-VR, 200k mile (no documents), Tip Cab on Boxster 17s for Zingers?

Surely that'll come up under 25 bags :dont know:

(Although I appreciate this may be one for the water-cooled lads to assist, as any whiff of that sort of vehicle on the Illuminati's watch and their OCD will guarantee it's goodnight Vienna)

It does nothing for me. There's a few things that make this one over-priced. It's a 19 bagger and no more :bandit:

Never give up on your "25 bags" dream!!

Attachments

• img_1309_394.jpg
    img_1309_394.jpg
    676.8 KB · Views: 4,623
I was tempted to say that's an old newspaper ad until I noticed MOT expiry Jun 2017 :eek:

However a London 'seller' can have issues :what: Where's it listed?

I would rather pay 40 for a better non category car, 25 is way too much for a car with stories. Think how much damage and energies involved in a 50mph bang. 15 absolute max.

Zingari said:
I was tempted to say that's an old newspaper ad until I noticed MOT expiry Jun 2017 :eek:

However a London 'seller' can have issues :what: Where's it listed?

It's in this months Modern Classics magazine, I can't help but think there's issues with it but nevertheless it's 25 bags and that in itself has made my day!!

Parts alone will exceed that no?

Also if anyone is considering buying, expect to throw at least £15-20k in it to make it right!

:nooo:

KMA880 said:
Parts alone will exceed that no?

Also if anyone is considering buying, expect to throw at least £15-20k in it to make it right!

Am I missing something here? What is wrong with the car? Two previous owners sounds good?

It could be a dog, but do we actually know it is?

its worth a phone call, for sure, you just never know. Winter time not the best selling time. I would ring if I was in the market, could be a total winner.

not sure I would expect to buy a car without issues, as long as they are not massive issues. nature of the game.

KMA880 said:

:roll: wow that's one hell of an assumption from a photo

I could :

- full respray
- new suspension
- chassis legs
- front scuttle
- check strap
- rear wiper widget

For less than that, hard to spend £20k on essentials on a 993, even Zingari would not make that sort of comment :judge:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jons123
Back