Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Turbo Parts

Turbojim997

Nurburgring
Afternoon All,

After my recent upgrades I have a few bits to shift on. Open to offers on everything so don't be shy. Wheels and tyres for sale in the other section. Here is have:

Full PASM suspension from my 2008 turbo. Everything working perfectly, no misting or leaks on the damper and all valves working correctly. Come complete ready to bolt on although as a sensible time I would swap the top mounts out as they are the ones that come off my car.
£750 Ono

Rear Anti Roll bar. Perfect working order I just upgraded to the adjustable GT2 one. This could make a nice upgrade for a Carreras as the turbo ones are larger dia. And slightly thicker. Nice easy swap
£75 Ono

Standard exhaust system including tips. This was in perfect condition when removed I simply got an offer to upgrade to the Kline Innovation Inconel system. Tips are good condition and polish up well. Cats all fine too.
£350 Ono

Any questions please ask

Jim

Think it was 56k when it went on from the photos.

Cheers

Jim

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biel
Back