Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ruff wheels

rstaichi

Silverstone
Evening all .. looking for a genuine set of Ruff wheels 5 spoke any ideas where i could find a set ? I understand these are quite rare to find now days. Always loved these wheels so any others are not really a oppstion for me :)

These are the style wheels by Tuff

Attachments

• porsche_ruf_scr_4_2_mobilerelaunch_360x240x2_31effd29_932942_274.jpg
    porsche_ruf_scr_4_2_mobilerelaunch_360x240x2_31effd29_932942_274.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 4,360
lovely looking things but it'll drive horrid on those, 18" is bad enough!! :lock:

If you fancy something a little different in a one piece design, I have a set of genuine 18" Gemballa Alloys in NB fitment. Light & strong and they look great with their dished design. ;)

C.

Which size

Do you want the 10x18 and 8.5 x 18 ones for narrow body 993 ?
Or the 19"s ? Ruf only make one offset I believe.
Christian...

Yes Christain the 18's for NB 933 wide as poss for rear fitment .
CheeRS

:thumbs: thats super .. anyone driven on these wheels? Are they really heavy?

Very nice looking wheels those.

Strange that the 18s are more expensive than the 19s. :dont know:

RUF

Hello.
I have a set of these wheels, they are made by OZ for RUF in 18" and narrow body offset only. Mine are professionaly refurbished without RUF center caps and have not been on a car since being restored? No tyre fitted either?
May sell if the price is right? Offer invited ?
Christian......

We still on the look out for a set of ruf wheels ( as seen above )
Made a good offer on a set another forum member was thinking of selling but i don't think he wants to part with them now , so back on the look out even if they need a refurb its fine :thumb:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back