Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

993 M777 MJH Crazy Video

penelson

Who owns this A red 993 convertible reg M777 MJH?

They might be interesting in seeing this video of how their car has been driven in the past. DVLA says its still on the road and just been MOT'd

I remember when I first saw that video... pure madness :nooo:

The car in question is still in use according to the Motor Insurance Database. Surprising really, as driving like they do I thought he/she would have written it off by now!

C.

A bit marginal, to say the least, particularly the undertake at -6.38.

Bike speedo is KMH though, not that it makes it a lot better.

Must have been a long time ago, judging by the other cars on the road.

The person driving the 993 should be hung up by his balls and left to dry....... he was driving like an absolute (insert rude word here for female genitalia) ....... thing is he would most probably have killed someone else along with himself ....... shoite like that makes me fume ....... :(

Whoever was on the bike was a bit of an 'end' as well.

Daughter's just passed her test & it scares me to death to think of heroes like them out there.

Oh without a doubt ....... they were both mega "bell ends" ........ :(

Lack of attention by other road users also of concern.

My neck of the woods Worksop bypass this was filmed some 20 years ago seen it before .. driver of the 993 was a pro racing driver and the biker was his mate who passed away some years later on a fast bike so there you go "live by the speed die by the speed" kinda reminded me of me nipping down to the shop to get back in time to watch the match on a Saturday afternoon
:grin:

rstaichi said:
My neck of the woods Worksop bypass this was filmed some 20 years ago seen it before .. driver of the 993 was a pro racing driver and the biker was his mate who passed away some years later on a fast bike so there you go "live by the speed die by the speed" kinda reminded me of me nipping down to the shop to get back in time to watch the match on a Saturday afternoon
:grin:

I'm about 15 mins away from there and recognised those roads :)

driver of the 993 was a pro racing driver

Oh ........ that is such a relief ......... :nooo:

p.s. ....... I know you are not necessarily condoning it but just giving information ....... :)

As for the motor cyclist it does not surprise me that he is no longer alive.

Just for clarity.
The driver of the Porsche is no longer with us....
I used to live a mile from the road where it took place.

Filmed in the mid to late 90's as previously mentioned on the Worksop a57 by-pass. Been discussed on various social media sites over the yrs.
Its utter madness to say the least!

And I thought he was just running it in . . .
:bandit:

(PS The bike would have creamed the 993)

There was a rumour that the driver was 'allegedly' driving over to see me as he'd heard I had 25 bags for the right 993.

Unfortunately I had to reject it for a number of reasons:

1) It was a cab and I wanted a coupe
2) the engine had a funny smell, and
3) the seller was wearing flares :what:

(I'm sure that number plate is still knocking about - member on here :dont know: )

Robertb said:
A bit marginal, to say the least, particularly the undertake at -6.38.

Bike speedo is KMH though, not that it makes it a lot better.

Must have been a long time ago, judging by the other cars on the road.

I beg to differ - If that is the case then flat out in 6th (which you see at 4.44) 170 indicated is only 105mph on a litre sports bike :notagree: ...... now given that its a slightly older model R1 unless i miss counted and he was in second at that point its in MPH......

Just by way of comparisons a 2005 Kawasaki ZX10r will, on standard gearing, get over 100mph in first :eek:

From all of the negative responses to the Porsche driver on here I am guessing that none of you have ever had a 5 year old in the car who needs the loo?

MC

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back