Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New CupII's fitted!!

Mike-M

Spa-Francorchamps
Bought a set of Cups recently after a few of you were quick to point out I didn't have original 993 wheels!! Newly refurbished and put on this morning. Pretty pleased😊
BNRbtB_hOc3

Looking good. Low ride height and colour crested caps make all the difference. :thumb:

C.

cableguy said:
Looking good. Low ride height and colour crested caps make all the difference. :thumb:

C.
Cheers C, I will hopefully be accepted back into the Porsche fold, now shes compliant😉

Mike-M said:
cableguy said:

C.
Cheers C, I will hopefully be accepted back into the Porsche fold, now shes compliant😉

Nah... it's best to roll outside the illuminati like myself and laugh at those within. ;)

Ride height: check. Now let the hot rodding begin...

C.

Aha! Another discerning Aventura owner :thumb:

:thumb:
Aventura is my favourite 993 colour. Looks great with factory spec wheels.

Looking good Mike! :thumbs:

Looking very nice indeed, and much improved over the 'Boxster Twists' :thumbs:.

Certainly makes me think twice about putting my CupIIs up for sale :?:.

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. Must admit I pointed out to the lads at the refurb place that the Crests had to point to the tyre valve (tongue in cheek) They now believe the BMW brigade have stiff competition, where OCD is concerned. They have no idea!!

Ch3tman, you really need to keep them! Just in case :)

12 years on Harryk and shes ageing far better than me!

Don't the tyres deflate if the bottom of the crest doesn't point toward the tyre valve?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Camarocane
Back