Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Lovely 993 Targa for sale at Precision

Kimbo

Paul Ricard

A heads-up for anyone in the market for a low mileage 993 manual Targa.

Precision Porsche have just put one up for sale on SOR on behalf of one of their customers, who may well be a member on here (?)

I took some pictures of it yesterday and its a beauty. And a black interior!

http://www.precisionporsche.co.uk/cars-for-sale/

looks lovely with lots of the expensive work done - when I was looking it seemed Targa's were not rated anywhere near as much as the coupe, is it just the fact that they are built using the convertible body and the roof mechanism is expensive to repair?

Looks really crisp...well worth a flick through those photos, really nice shots.

There is something about the Targa that makes it so photogenic. Never will forget sitting in one at the Earls Court Motor Show when I was a design student. It was the time of the 993, the 'Boxster' the Audi TT where car design just changed so much.

I'd expect the advisories on the last MOT to have been sorted at that price?

it is beautiful, when you say you did photos, I am thinking that you are a photographer and you did a little job for them (precision)

It shows you the difference between pro shots and amateur.

I am selling my house at the moment, I did the photos and thought they were ok. I then decided to get a pro round to do them, quite honestly the difference is huge.

If I ever sell my car, I will get a pro to do the pictures, its worth it.

Back to the car, very nice, it wont be there long with those miles. :thumb:

Nice car 8)

Too much dough for me :what:

and me.

i think 993 prices have either jumped in a big way, or people have them up for too much, i swear another 10k has been put on them this year.

46 grand cars were 36 grand cars a year ago.

Polar Silver is such a beautiful colour on a 911 :cloud9:

Albionmuz said:

and why no picture of the dash :?:
seems deliberate

Palladium said:

That's normally the point in the dream when Jonttt's mum comes into his room, draws back the curtains and wakes him up with a morning cup of tea :roll:

Great pics and the full Black interior makes it much more desirable IMO. I doubt it will be around long.

C.

Zingari said:
Palladium said:

That's normally the point in the dream when Jonttt's mum comes into his room, draws back the curtains and wakes him up with a morning cup of tea :roll:

I'm a realist :bandit:

Albionmuz said:

I don't know were you get your information from but if you're interested in the car I suggest you call Precision.

Why would you want another one?

Rossi911 said:
and why no picture of the dash :?:
seems deliberate

I don't know where you get your information from. Why would it 'seem deliberate'?

yeh, everyone is looking to run down someones efforts or find suspicion.

If the dash was split or warped it would say, or you could ring them.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back