Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

anyone know the silver 993 C2 at Kenny Dunn?

ad64

Hi All
A friend is looking for a good 993 C2/C4 manual and asked what I think of the silver C2 993 at Kenny Dunn - I know it has been discussed on here whilst I was looking for my 993 over the summer, so just wondered why it hasn't sold or if anyone knows the car - long way to go if its not up to scratch....

Andrew

Kenny Dunn has a very good reputation and won't sell anything likely to undermine this. He's usually happy to give the history to anything he's selling. Why don't you phone and ask him?

thanks F-S - will pass the message on

Owned by a chap called Willy, he also owns the Polar C4 advertised at Kenny Dunn.

I spoke with him over a year ago about the car when I was looking. Came across as a decent chap but the price was firm and it was quite a trek, hence I purchased another car.

I still have his e-mail address if you wanted to talk directly. ;)

C.

Portiacraft

The Portiacraft car does look nice in the photo's and does seem to be priced very reasonably. The £14 grand difference between this and the Kenny Dunn car seems to much for 40k miles, especially if you are planning on using the car. 14k buys a lot of petrol and tyres!

Re: Portiacraft

stichill99 said:
The Portiacraft car does look nice in the photo's and does seem to be priced very reasonably. The £14 grand difference between this and the Kenny Dunn car seems to much for 40k miles, especially if you are planning on using the car. 14k buys a lot of petrol and tyres!

There is a guy somewhere else on this forum who writes about 993s available for £25k. I guess the market will decide - they are not making these any more (like the Allegro).

Afew years ago I very nearly bought a 964 3.3 Turbo in white with grey leather from KD. It was a low miles CatC repaired but up for only 29 bags IIRC. Bargain in today's market :what:

If I were in the market for a car to drive the Portiacraft Car is a better bet

It may well be Varioram, although unlikely and it has the sports seats

Is there a paintwork issue between the door and the for wing on the Portiacraft car or is it the way the light hits it??

The KD car is a bit overpriced IMHO

If you know what you are doing in terms of purchase, Portiacraft has got some good cars a reasonable prices

Just a small point but KD lists the car as 200HP also not clear what year it is?

Have just had a look at the KD 993, looks very nice.

One question, is it my eyes, or are all the pictures that show the drivers side footwell and bottom front of the drivers door been "softened" or manipulated???

Brian - please don't tell me that I should have gone to specsavers! :D :hand:

I get the same, maybe there's some sort of advertisement there....or a crude drawing?

kevsta said:
I get the same, maybe there's some sort of advertisement there....or a crude drawing?

Thanks - glad it's not just me!! however it does looks like it's hiding something :what:

MilSub said:
kevsta said:

Thanks - glad it's not just me!! however it does looks like it's hiding something :what:

Take of the MkI rose tinted specs as Jonttt has upgraded them :thumb:
Looks like some Photoshop work to get it to stand out from the background etc. Illuminati soft mask I suspect. Done all its dough at under 40 bags :cigar:

Zingari said:
MilSub said:
kevsta said:

Take of the MkI rose tinted specs as Jonttt has upgraded them :thumb:
Looks like some Photoshop work to get it to stand out from the background etc. Illuminati soft mask I suspect. Done all its dough at under 40 bags :cigar:

I think that I would like to see some good honest photographs before making the journey to see the car, nothing worse than images that have been enhanced badly!!! :dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thatandywhite
Back