Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Thinking of selling

RedRob

964 carrera 2 manual guards red linen leather, sports seats, sun roof, 65k miles new MOT VGC and history. Original car as it left the factory no upgrades apart from Alpine stereo with Bluetooth but original Blaupunkt still with car. Any ideas on how I should value it.

Also brand new Cup1 wheels just refurbished by Exel wheels and new Michelin Pilot Sports tyres. Never been on the car still brand new.

If I do sell the car the wheels will need a new home as well.

Selling an old clapped out car like this sounds like a lot of hard work :nooo:

I`ll drop you 1 Zingari in the morning ( thats £25K to us mere mortals ) and we`ll call it a deal...........save you all the hassle and all that :thumb:

Cash or cheque :?:

You could try the Hagerty valuation tool. It gives £39.9 for my 964 C4, which matches its current agreed Insurance value. But I think prices have peaked and are starting to soften a bit. I was happy to accept an offer of £35K last week for my 108K mile C4 - I very much doubt I could have got much more. But your C2 could fetch£45K+.

Send a PM to Jcx - he sold his similar mileage C2 (fabulous condition) about 6 months ago.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back