Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Is this this ultimate Porsche Xmas present?

Definitely a boys toys for the man cave :thumb: :grin:

thats rather nice, but i think the novelty would wear off quite quickly and it would end up in the loft......

....... Oh fck ..... I want one ...... at least that could keep me occupied for the first few weeks of my forthcoming retirement ....... ;)

:terms:

I want

Sorry Phil a boys toy ? or did you mean you are a toy boy :floor: :floor:

mzmini said:
Sorry Phil a boys toy ? or did you mean you are a toy boy :floor: :floor:

both Chris mate :floor: :floor: well I try anyway :thumb:

infrasilver said:
That would only take 15 minutes to build what would I do with the rest of my hour once this was done?

I guessing you would probably blow the engine and then have to rebuild it again :floor:

Look at the one this bloke made-

nigel99 said:
infrasilver said:
That would only take 15 minutes to build what would I do with the rest of my hour once this was done?

I guessing you would probably blow the engine and then have to rebuild it again :floor:

Look again, it's an air cooled motor not water cooled... :floor:

C.

A bit nerdy for me.

Plus it would last about 3 minutes in our house with my 5 year old son 'Harry the bash' before being reduce back to its individual parts again.

seeforez said:
thats rather nice, but i think the novelty would wear off quite quickly and it would end up in the loft......

Indeed. Wife got me one of those haynes 4 cylinder engine build models for christmas last year. Was good fun building it and trying it out, then it promptly went in a cupboard in the living room and hasnt seen daylight since.

Maybe we should all chip in a fiver. Build it, take it down and then forward to the next member! :floor:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WilmslowSi
Back