Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Front & Rear Bump Stops

decgraham

Hi All,

Having just replaced my front bump stops and gaiters I thought I'd have a look at replacing the rears. Anyway, I did a Goggle search and up came these, they are made by a German company:

https://www.rexbo.eu/porsche/911-993-93/3-6-carrera-2747/chassis-100017

I've just received them today, total cost delivered to Spain €25.44, Rose Passion, who I use for spares, for the same items €93.07 :dont know: I must say that they look fine on the quality front so not a bad deal IMHO.

When you go to the web site of "Rexbo" (no affiliation) they offer you a €10 discount if you fill in a 5 minute survey. So the kit was €28.99, but with €10 discount plus the VAT and shipping it came to just €25.44. The front kit they offer is even cheaper. The fronts that I just replaced cost me €60.00 delivered here to Spain.

To be honest I have questioned how a couple of rubber gaiters and 2 moulded rubber "stops" could cost so much, but we all know about "Porsche Tax" so perhaps these guys haven't cottoned on yet :wink:

Only time will tell how they perform when I eventually get around to fitting them but right now I fell quite pleased with my self :D

ATB :)

Attachments

• rear_bump_stop_and_gaiter_251.jpg
    rear_bump_stop_and_gaiter_251.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 1,682
Pretty sure I spent a bit more from Porsche only to then leave them on the side in the garage :oops:

Are you sure they have not just sold you condoms that have failed quality control?

Skin-coloured of course, and suitably sized.

OC I hadn't thought of that, I'll have to try one on for size, however they may be a bit small for me :floor:

ATB :)

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back