Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

19" wheel options for 991.2: thoughts & advice ?

BertoneBertoni

I'm getting a 991.2 C2 manual and am sticking to the 19" wheels because I value ride quality over 'optik' - as our German friends call them.

H-o-w-e-v-e-r.....given that Zuffenhausen has chosen an OEM rear offset of ET76 (!!) on the Gen 2 for both 19 & 20" (on both C2 and C2S) I'm really struggling to find a suitable replacement wheel.

Normally, I'd go straight to BBS but I don't want the usual suspect of the CH-R (I'd prefer a split rim) and don't need the current 'spider-legs' design trend of their FI/R rim which everyman from OZ through to HRE seem to be pushing.

Ideally I'd like a more retro look that you get on the BBS RS. Is there anyone out there that can help on this ??

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gpc
Back