Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Expensive or on The Rise?

At first look that does seem dear but .......... good dealer, decent spec, sought after colour combo, manual and only 27k miles probably justifies the asking price.

that is a bit steep in my view i think gen2 prices have gone down slightly if anything lately, but it is nice spec and low miles so probably quite rare

I'd of thought that 45K for this would be about right. Nice car and spec though.

Viewed this for around 6 days

Yep I'm tempted - badly

Virgins know their stuff and if I had the means this would be there alongside my gen 1

***** :bandit:

Lovely, although a real shame it's PITA to keep clean Black...

C.

A bit of use never did hurt.
Catch 22 start engine - enjoy - home - black does look well (dam - speed yellow and black)

Following day - hose etc

We are nuts about this marque

:thumbs:

cableguy said:

C.

Seems too close in price to an equivalent 991.1 (even allowing for similar spec and miles).

991.1 are now in the low £50ks - I would have thought the 997.2 would be at least £10k cheaper.

But it has a manual gearbox - less is more

Call me traditional but there is a certain pleasure in that.

Apart from in a motorway gridlock

SCPoster said:
cableguy said:

C.

Seems too close in price to an equivalent 991.1 (even allowing for similar spec and miles).

991.1 are now in the low £50ks - I would have thought the 997.2 would be at least £10k cheaper.

Interesting that 991's are low £50k's now. The mileage, spec and the fact it's advertised at a Dealer almost justify the price I suppose.
991's are just too bloody lardy IMO... 964/993's are small, 996/997's are compact and the 991 looks like a behemoth to both in comparison. Porsche have lost their way under the VW influence.

C.

Getting a tad too porky - gently as tech moves Porsche follow trends.

:bandit:

Looks like a great car but a bit high for a manual as these are usually 2k+ less than the PDK.

cableguy said:
991's are just too bloody lardy IMO... 964/993's are small, 996/997's are compact and the 991 looks like a behemoth to both in comparison.

The 991 is deceiving because of the longer wheelbase.

It's actually only 61mm longer and 43mm wider than a 996.

THE step-change in 911 sizing was from 993 to 996.

Correct cars are on the rise. (colour, spec , provenance.)

The rest.....

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back