Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Cheap Dansk ?

The Eurocarparts comes out even less if you take off the 31% discount.

I was recommended euro carparts by the bloke that sold me my car, he put a dansk exhaust and exchangers on it just before I bought it. Ive got the receipts.

Blimey, £478inc vat for dansk sports boxes , when you add the code "saveme" that's such a good price ,that's £150 cheaper than design911 :thumb:

Must have been a good offer. They are out of stock now!

stevepen said:
Must have been a good offer. They are out of stock now!

Steve , It was a non stock, order from manufacturer item, their saying up to 10 days delivery.
:thumb:

Budgiec4s said:
Just put in my order
Anyone running these?
Happy with them?

I put these on a few years ago hoping to get a bit more sound than my standard boxes and was a bit disappointed because they are not much louder than stock but do sound nicer, looking back i should have gone for the super sound which is closer to pse, but it all depends on how much sound you want.

Budgiec4s said:
Just put in my order
Anyone running these?
Happy with them?

Budgie, the wins are going to be a bit more growl and more BHP you will be surprised at the difference taking the heavy old stock boxes off does, I would also be adding the induction kit if you haven't already (its the one that's the smooth silicon pipe HH resonator cap and a BMC filter) see how it goes if your happy great, if you think you want a bit more growl then add 200 cell sports cats either xpipe or straight whichever you prefer, that will further deepen the growl and add lots of BHP the cats add more BHP than the boxes. so you get to try it in stages until your happy. :thumb: :grin: whereas if you had gone straight with super sounds boxes if it was too loud for you your stuck and adding the 200cell cats to super sound boxes to release the BHP wins from the cats, might have been a bit too much noise if not for you then for the people living near you :grin: :grin:

I've got them. Perfect for me as its a daily driver. Nice low bassy tone at low revs and classy sounding rasp when you accelerate. Not loud but sounds far better than standard.

I have them too....
Not overly loud, but when around town dropping the tip into 1st really does get the best out of them
:D

Thanks for the feedback chaps
Did anyone fit them themselves
Should be pretty straight forward only the boxes
Was just wondering weather to get some better nuts and bolts to replace the old ones on the brakets. Anyone recommend or advise?
Hopefully want to keep this car for the long run so want to make any future work as easy as possible. :thumb:

Budgiec4s said:
Thanks for the feedback chaps
Did anyone fit them themselves
Should be pretty straight forward only the boxes
Was just wondering weather to get some better nuts and bolts to replace the old ones on the brakets. Anyone recommend or advise?
Hopefully want to keep this car for the long run so want to make any future work as easy as possible. :thumb:

Buy a complete new fitting kit as trust me you'll regret it if you don't :thumb:

As above. Get the fitting kit. For the sake of 10 mins take the bumper and heat shields off as access is far easier. I didn't even try the three nuts on the captive bolts behind the vertical plate. They just looked like three blobs of rust and hard to get too. Start with the top head on the long bolts as you probably find they will just snap off then drift the bolts downwards (you have to get these off anyway if you manage to get the captive ones off). The clamped tube near the cats are easy to cut the bolts off if rusted and just slide to the side. The tips will probably need cutting off too as these rust solid. Every bolt you cut off is supplied in the fitting kit.

Took me about 4 hours on the drive with ramps but also did plugs and coils while I had the access. Don't know if it will help in the future but I coated all the new bolts in copper grease.

I've had mine on for 2.5 years and loved them..........until a couple of months ago where the drivers side has started farting and sounds awful!!!!!! I'm not impressed whatsoever as I'd expect them to be a fit and forget (well at least for 5 years) item.

Currently constructing a formal letter to DANSK to see what they can do.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robertcloftus
Back