Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

For your further amusement...

orangecurry

Even though I'm biased, the end result is marvelous... a sort of lightweight BBS E28.

It will be on parade at Goodwood, and you can snigger over it at leisure, especially as you'll have paid money to do so.

None of these photos are calendar material of course. They are merely functional.

993-side-gold-s.JPG

993-gold-r34-s.JPG

993-gold-int-s.JPG

I've not a comment to make on the wheels........

However I hadnt realised your motor didn't have sports seats. Now I do know that I'd be faster around the twisties in the mountains if we ever got there.

You'd be slipping around that cabin as if the seats were covered in vasolene :D

I do have to admit though, she does look in stunning condition. Mines not looking anywhere near as good. Note to self, clean and polish it more often.

Pffft on such an escapade, my body becomes part of the machine, melded as one as my consciousness hovers above the car...

mAhMY.jpg

I'm not sure that the silver/gold combo should work, but somehow I think it does.

Reminds me of a bi-metal Rolex. 8)

To work properly the centres would need to be a nice deep gold instead of the watered down & shaded effort they are in.

Polar/Red combo looks great. 8)

C.

Thanks for the comments - the gold is deliberately watered down, as I was aiming at WeiàŸgold...

Me likey.

:thumbs:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scratch
Back