Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 Carrera S cat

MarkGolf

Sao Paulo
Hello,

Just before I buy a new cat, I just wondered if anyone has one that they have removed and want to sell?

I need to replace mine as it has an annoying rattle at low RPM's. It is the one of the passenger side of the car which has something loose inside.

Many thanks,
Mark

Thank you!

It is just the CAT, something is rattling around inside which can be heard when the revs are held at particular RPM's and when wacking it with my hand.

I would be inclined to go for the upgrades but I heard you lose torque :dont know:

MarkGolf said:
Thank you!

It is just the CAT, something is rattling around inside which can be heard when the revs are held at particular RPM's and when wacking it with my hand.

I would be inclined to go for the upgrades but I heard you lose torque :dont know:

I didn't mate when I fitted top gear 200 cell big bore x pipe not sure if that happens with the 200cell straight pipes , I had very noticeable gains in low mid range as well as a great sound . :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DD77
Back