Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted - 996 Turbo Suspension

Mat59

Monza
I have a leaking rear shock absorber and need to replace all four shocks and possibly springs. Will consider either low mileage standard suspension or an aftermarket kit.

Thanks.[/code]

Brand new Bilstein shock absorbers (standard fitment on 996 Turbo) are well prices and carry a one-year warranty. The same part from OPC is around 30% dearer and carries a two-year warranty.

Labour is negligible.

Cant see anyone off-loading low mileage B4's unless they upgraded to B6's or something else very soon after purchase.

cheshire911 said:
Brand new Bilstein shock absorbers (standard fitment on 996 Turbo) are well prices and carry a one-year warranty. The same part from OPC is around 30% dearer and carries a two-year warranty.

Labour is negligible.

Cant see anyone off-loading low mileage B4's unless they upgraded to B6's or something else very soon after purchase.

Ok, thanks. So how much are they? Can you do international delivery and leave off the VAT as I'm out of the EU?

Matt, I've got some decent used Porsche rear shocks/springs, I bought them off another user on here but went for the B6 upgrade in the end so didn't use them. I did have them listed on ebay, search item 291852113034 if you want to take a look. I'm a bit clueless with international postage but could post domestically or you'd be welcome to have them collected.
Danny

Jibaro said:
Matt, I've got some decent used Porsche rear shocks/springs, I bought them off another user on here but went for the B6 upgrade in the end so didn't use them. I did have them listed on ebay, search item 291852113034 if you want to take a look. I'm a bit clueless with international postage but could post domestically or you'd be welcome to have them collected.
Danny

Hi Danny, I'll PM you!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back