Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

One man and his dog

Millomboy

Suzuka
First trip out in the targa for the hound today. Went down to Lulworth Cove, walked over th Durdle Door and back home. He was as good as gold in the car. A lot less messy than the wife and child.

Riviera Bob said:
Nice to see you shaved your legs Ian!

Dare I show this to the wife? The rolling pin really would be out. :floor:

OK, I`ll bite Millomboy :thumb:

Nice growler :grin:

Millomboy said:

Apologies MB but I never bought-into political correctness - due to the content and the way you have framed it, this photo is crying out for a caption competition, though it should probably be moved to the Member's Lounge....

orangecurry said:
Millomboy said:

Apologies MB but I never bought-into political correctness - due to the content and the way you have framed it, this photo is crying out for a caption competition, though it should probably be moved to the Member's Lounge....

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb: :grin: BUT I am not going to go first. :grin: :thumb:

orangecurry said:
Millomboy said:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb: :grin: BUT I am not going to go first. :grin: :thumb:

nooooo that my thought not the caption comment. :nooo: :eek:

I think I am going to be in a whole lot of trouble. :oops:

Phil 997 said:
orangecurry said:
Millomboy said:

Sausages!?

Millomboy said:
Phil 997 said:
orangecurry said:
Millomboy said:

Sausages!?

cute hound think he must be a labradoodle mine is 6 months old. thought I would redirect the thread back to a place where you can avoid having to sleep in the kennel :grin: :thumb:

Attachments

• img_0871_104.jpg
    img_0871_104.jpg
    121.9 KB · Views: 7,606
He's a cockerpoo Phil- or is that another caption?

Millomboy said:
He's a cockerpoo Phil- or is that another caption?

Ah he had to be one or the other he looks very similar to my Labradoodle.
but agree you have now opened that back up for a caption :floor: :floor:
your poor wife :thewife: :thewife: you will literally be in the dog house.

Does she read 911uk? Why would this put you in the doghouse?

Anyway - my caption is:

'Oh no! I've lost one of my cute furry slippers!'

:angel: :grin:

Oh gawd, I am a stereotype.

993 Targa.
Labradoodle.

(Note body-coloured Sports seats).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Stulees65