Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Zunsport require donor vehicles

chowgar

Please find the email below, which I've just received:

Dear Customer .
May I first of all thank you for purchasing a Zunsport product and to apologies for the unsolicited e mail.
To ensure we offer the best Porsche Products to our customer we would like to develop Grille kits for the complete Porsche 991 range.
In order to do this we require ' Donor Vehicles ' to ensure the Kits are designed and produced to the highest quality , we would appreciate
If you could pass on our requirements onto your fellow Porsche drivers that may have one of the following vehicles.
Carrera 2/4 Gen1 &2
Carrera 2/4S Gen1 & 2
Turbo S Gen 2
GTS – without front parking sensors
GT3 Gen1
GT3 RS Gen1.
To show our appreciation if you refer a fellow Porsche driver that becomes a donor we will send you a £50.00 cheque for your help.
We offer a FREE set of grilles ( Value £250.00 ) to any ' Donor Vehicle ' plus £250.00 to cover fuel / travel costs.
Thank you again for purchasing a Zunsport product.

If anyone takes up this offer, please tell them I referred you. My email address is [email protected]

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davey2233
Back