Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Just lowered my 997.2 turbo s on h&r springs

Mr02ard

Nurburgring
Had some h&r lowering springs fitted today at brookspeed in Southampton- dropped the car off this morning at 8:30am this morning, received a couple of pictures of the car by 4pm! Looks great I think, hopefully it drives nicely. Picking the car up on Thursday ,as there's a few other items getting done which parts weren't in stock.
Been happy with the level of service 👌

Looking forward to collection- has anyone got a recommend fast road geometry setting that they can recommend??

Attachments

• image_483.jpeg
    image_483.jpeg
    264.9 KB · Views: 6,301
Looks lovely Aaron, should handle so much better now, looking forward to seeing it at Goodwood IF would don't go OUT OUT the night before, just pop out or maybe go out but not out out. :floor: :floor: :floor:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqpfT7YMDtM

Thanks Phil, yeah hopefully will make the goodwood event. Just got to check out my work schedule first. I'll definitely not be going out out out! Need to turn up at one meet this year without a massive hangover......and possibly make it to rownhams lol

Mr02ard said:
Thanks Phil, yeah hopefully will make the goodwood event. Just got to check out my work schedule first. I'll definitely not be going out out out! Need to turn up at one meet this year without a massive hangover......and possibly make it to rownhams lol

:floor: large sparkling water for the gent with the turbo S :floor: :floor: catch up soon mate :thumb:

Phil 997 said:
Mr02ard said:

:floor: large sparkling water for the gent with the turbo S :floor: :floor: catch up soon mate :thumb:

:floor: :floor: :floor: :thumb:

Catch you soon mate

Looks ace. Let us know if it improves handling. It could be my next excuse to get rid of some more dosh :grin:

That Looks so much better, welcome to the paranoid catch club :thumb:

Cheers gents- it is low. I think it definitely rules out the aero kit but I'm I'm happy with the look 👌

Liking that dude..... Now get a 650 Kit!!

s-l300.jpg

:coat:

baldguy said:
Liking that dude..... Now get a 650 Kit!!

Thanks mate👍

Definitely considering the 650 upgrade- it's now top of the list😎

Mr02ard said:

:thumb: :thumb: 8) 8) Good man. Not a lot on the road will catch a Turbo PDK with the ES650 kit, trust me :)

AdeD said:
Mr02ard said:

:thumb: :thumb: 8) 8) Good man. Not a lot on the road will catch a Turbo PDK with the ES650 kit, trust me :)

That's the plan mate- adeD you must love yours? How's the drivability- day to day when not pushing on?

Latest posts

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mapp
Back