Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Mobile mechanic in Leicester wanted please

Louisemon1

Anyone know a good Porsche 911 mobile mechanic in Leicester who won't rob me because I'm female? Need my oil cooler removing and testing. Help please

I don't know any mobile services personally but have found a couple of Porsche mechanics if of any help?

The Mobile Garage People 0116 312 0256

Another one www.clickmechanic.com

Both appear to have Porsche experience.Hope these are of help. What is your problem exactly? Is your 911 not driveable?

Thank you I will give them a try. I have coolant mixing with the oil so I can not drive it. Any other mechanics would be much appreciated!

Louise
What model do you drive? Is a 996 3.4?

You will be better off spending £50 on a recovery truck and getting it to a knowledgeable Indy.

Louisemon1 said:
It is a 2004 911 3.6.

I have no idea where to take it in Leicester.

Talk to chris at cgr central - in wigston. Phone him first.

Yeah I tried Chris I was not keen. Porsche Leicester OPC were better and about the same price. Unfortunately not been able to find a mobile mechanic :-(

As Peter suggested you may be better paying to have it transported to a good Indy. There are several in the East Midlands. I would go with somebody like Zentrum in Nottingham. Mike is very fair and will only do whatever is necessary to get things right for you.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back