Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New proud owner of a 997.1 turbo.

adawes

Hello all, I've put up a few posts about things but have just picked up my first Porsche, this lovely 997.1 turbo manual was bought from Habour Cars who have done simply an amazing job with me and prep'ing the car! I can't be happier with it and also how I have been treated! Ollie who I have dealt with was very patient and understanding to constant calling and emailing about every nut and bolt on the car. I can't recommend them enough guys and gals.
So here she is, manual, black, 52k on the clock and simply my dream car!
👍

Attachments

• image_611.jpeg
    image_611.jpeg
    366.3 KB · Views: 6,258
  • image_915.jpeg
    image_915.jpeg
    187.9 KB · Views: 6,258
  • image_368.jpeg
    image_368.jpeg
    185.1 KB · Views: 6,258
Just to add to this there has been some really great advice from peeps off the forum so I'd like to thank you al for that but in particular Mr Cheshire911 who has been very good to me! I thank you!

Beast!!!! :worship: :worship: :worship:

:welcome: to the Turbo club ad'. :thumb:

lovely car, that will give you some grins :grin:

Welcome to the blown brigade. The Turbo will put on more smiles per mile than anything else at its price point. A ballistic missile that doesn't need a gearbox - you will always have the torque whatever gear you are in.

My dream car and my first Porsche.

Lovely aren't they? Good lad, enjoy. And you will by Christ! :thumbs:

Well done young man for realising your dream car. They look so menacing in black 8)

Great news that you had such a positive buying experience with HC and thanks for posting the pics............my five year old boy did however ask 'is that Mr Bean in that photo daddy'? :floor:

Good choice, I have had my car for nearly ten years now. I get the same enjoyment from it as day one. :D

Fantastic, :mrgreen:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atlas.997
Back