Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Quick opportunity for tidy strip

highway

Mexico City
The strip I sent to Ridders as part of the initial order arrived damaged. He has sent it back to me ( broken) but I think I can use it as the damage won't show when fitted. I will take my pristine strip off thus if anyone wants it £60 and it's yours with fittings.

However, you have to collect. Can meet in Sussex or Surrey. I'm
Not minded to post after the last debacle. First to post on thread gets first refusal.

I'm happy to take the damaged one .. Not very local though, you'd have to post, but you wouldn't have to swap yours around..

Hi,

I Would be interested if still available, I live in Sussex... Can meet you wherever suits,

Simon

Barney I've tried pming you but email shows in my outbox. PM me your number I will call you

highway said:
Barney I've tried pming you but email shows in my outbox. PM me your number I will call you

Pms stay in your outbox until the recipient opens them. after that it will be in your sent box.

Many apologies for the late post .. You have PM now Steve.
Due to my tardiness please let Simon have first dibs..

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back