Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Who's this cruising through Central this morning?..

MattyR

Imola
Who were you enjoying a cheeky morning cigarette this morning near Covent Garden at 8:30AM? Fetching Aventura C4.

PS Mods remove if showing the car registration is an issue!

Attachments

• image_869.jpeg
    image_869.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 6,478
Being of a fairly liberal disposition, I don't disaprove of much, but fag smoke in the car;
Nooooooooooooo!!!
:bandit:

Not me but I did a double take as my Aventura C4 has almost the same numberplate.

We'd have met if you were around Guildford this morning.

Probably off to a sealed vault somewhere in Mayfair...it's an extremely low mileage (37K) example just sold by Hexagon....hope he remembers to put an air freshener in it!

A picture tells a 1000 stories. Look at the rubbish dumped on the street, everyone having their shoulder bag straps over their chests to prevent snatching and the arm free hold the bag closed. People resorting to breathing through a cigarette filter in old 911's.

I've worked in London & I don't miss it one bit. Manchester city centre isn't much different.

Apart from that, it's nice to see somewhere not raining :grin:

Filthy habit. Green lungs, green bomber jacket in a green car. Hat trick ;)

C.

You lot are wasted and should be working for MI5.

Jay Kay smokes cigs in his 2.7RS....no drama ..any decent car valet can rid a car of smoke evidence in 5 mins....

carkid...you are kidding yourself mate, that faggy smell NEVER goes completely! You can valet it till the cows come home.

Agree with view on London, the very best of luck for those who have to have inner city living in their life.

I also saw a blue (Ocean Blue- is that the dark blue?) cabriolet in Victoria Park, Hackney today. Opposite the Pavilion Cafe in the park. It was an M registration.. It has certainly been a day of 993s for me. Well only two but that's a lot!

I used to live in East London up until a couple of years ago when I moved out to rural Kent. I still have my office in Hackney and travel to all parts, North & South, East & West. I enjoy the vibrancy, culture and vastly different populations I encounter.

One morning I am in Sloan Square, the afternoon at a project in Tooting; not for everyone and it can involve sitting on Victoria Embankment stationary quite often. For me it's where the work and money is. God knows you need lots of the stuff to keep a 993 running..

mark pearce said:
He's only just bought it from hexagon
I had the car for sale 2 years ago,

25 bags :dont know: It's pre-vario so done all its dough to the varioram followers :roll:

dapper said:
carkid...you are kidding yourself mate, that faggy smell NEVER goes completely! You can valet it till the cows come home.

Agree with view on London, the very best of luck for those who have to have inner city living in their life.

Thousands of secondhand cars on dealers forecourts- how many have never been smoked in?.....and I've never sat in one and thought 'this belonged to a smoker' ......maybe I've just been statistically very lucky and always tried the smoke free cars.

We had to sell a car because of the smell of cigarettes. It was well disguised by the dealer who took it back and tried to eliminate the odour using various methods but it would soon return after few weeks. Gave up and sold it after 6 months.

Pretzel said:
We had to sell a car because of the smell of cigarettes. It was well disguised by the dealer who took it back and tried to eliminate the odour using various methods but it would soon return after few weeks. Gave up and sold it after 6 months.

I won't be buying any of Jay Kay's cars then-

I can usually tell a smoked in car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back