Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

An oldie

stuttgartmetal

Magny-Cours
a policeman pulls paddy over for speeding leans in the window and asks
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies
"Yes it is. It's automatic, but I've got to be here"

stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

:grin:

pzero said:
stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

Ah yes, a 'moderator' laughing away at a bit of causal racism from the 1950's. Any good *****, ***** or ****** jokes to share while you're at it lads, no?

Niall996 said:
pzero said:
stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

Ah yes, a 'moderator' laughing away at a bit of causal racism from the 1950's. Any good *****, ***** or ****** jokes to share while you're at it lads, no?

The "joke" as I saw it was aimed at non manual cars.
Sorry if my smiling at another posters entry offends you. You will notice I have edited some of your post.

If you wish to discuss further we can do that via PM.

stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

To bring up to date we could replace "Paddy" with "Mohammed" but I guess thats still offensive to some so I'll go with:

a policeman pulls John Terry over for speeding leans in the window and asks
"Is this your car sir"
John Terry replies

Back on topic, I have two automatic cars and when I drive my Mrs manual it feels like a step backwards! Doesn't help that I nearly stall it everytime I need to stop!

pzero said:
Niall996 said:
pzero said:
stuttgartmetal said:
a policeman pulls xxxxx over for speeding leans in the window and asks
"Is this your car sir"
xxxxx replies

Ah yes, a 'moderator' laughing away at a bit of casual racism from the 1950's. Any good *****, ***** or ****** jokes to share while you're at it lads, no?

The "joke" as I saw it was aimed at non manual cars.
Sorry if my smiling at another posters entry offends you. You will notice I have edited some of your post.

If you wish to discuss further we can do that via PM.

Very selective editing I notice. I've finished the job for you.

The Irish aren't a race as I understand it, however I've no doubt you'll put me straight.
Apologies if you're offended
However, I feel I have enough Irish make up to warrant poking fun at myself.
Family from Newry and Clonmel

Please substitute Paddy, with "a fella fro Cork"
That's the tradition way in Eire

Póg mon thóin

:wink:

stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

Actually I do not get it :eh!: but I may just be thick .Best not use that word or the thickies will think they are being put upon :roll: :roll: . Taking the proverbial is what makes the world go around. Paddy would not last 5 minutes in the services. Unless of course he was with the Royal Irish or Irish Guards. Then however we would have the English complaining.

Me, I think it is harmless fun. There are too many minorities who think the world is against them.... gingers, Irish, Scots, Muslims, Pakistanis, Indians, French, fat people, thickies (may be unaware), spotty people, short people...even losers - we cannot hurt their feelings- everyones a winner and all that sh#t........ the list is endless. Move on.. nothing to see here.

Pip :dont know:

Niall996 said:
pzero said:
stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

Ah yes, a 'moderator' laughing away at a bit of causal racism from the 1950's.

Me too!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Gurkha, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a German, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Libyan, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist and an African went to a night club.

And the bouncer said: 'Sorry, I can't let you in without a Thai."

alex yates said:
Niall996 said:
pzero said:
stuttgartmetal said:
"Is this your car sir"
Paddy replies

Ah yes, a 'moderator' laughing away at a bit of causal racism from the 1950's.

Me too!!

:grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

An Englishman, a Scotsman, an Irishman, a Welshman, a Gurkha, a Latvian, a Turk, an Aussie, a German, a Yank, an Egyptian, a Mexican, a Spaniard, a Russian, a Pole, a Lithuanian, a Swede, a Finn, an Israeli, a Romanian, a Bulgarian, a Serb, a Swiss, a Greek, an Italian, a Norwegian, a Libyan, a Muslim, a Hindu, a Buddhist and an African went to a night club.

And the bouncer said: 'Sorry, I can't let you in without a Thai."

WHOA................. slow down there!!!! You will cause an international incident with that one.

The French have lost details on their submarines, the North Koreans have launched a SLBM, Turkey is bombing Syria whilst being bombed itself, Iraq is in disarray and ISIS are looking for a medieval Caliphate. On top of this the Chinese continue to sabre rattle building islands in international waters whilst the Saudis bomb in Africa and 'faux' Muslims kill innocent civilians in Europe (and Australia)...........

........... and now you upset the rest of the world with 1950s rascist jokes!!!

Enough is enough. Humour of any kind is herewith BANNED !!

Pip
Ps THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Steamy
Back