Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Wanted: 996 gt3 seats

karll

Looking for a set of gt3/2 clubsport seats
Anyone a set please pm me

Cheers

there is a set on ebay but they have been covered/pleated...come with original items too

FRP said:
there is a set on ebay but they have been covered/pleated...come with original items too

Hmm - optimistic pricing though - they have been re-trimmed in blue and while the original covers are included, those are Savannah and he still wants £3500 for the pair even though the rails are missing...

Teile.com sell brand new ones for €2400 each and there is also a single right hand nomex Clubsport one on eBay which includes the rails up at £1800 so there is better value to be had I would say. Buy it now or Best Offer here

Agreed absolute top dollar indeed . I messaged the guy and told him so and there is a deal to be done I feel as was open to my suggested pricing. I already have a pair so just letting peeps know really

I paid £3k for a pair of black ones with rails about 6 months ago - those ebay ones look overpriced to me especially with the fancy covers which won't suit all tastes. Don't be fooled by the teile.com website - they usually have nothing in stock. Last time I checked they had one in red leather for around 4500 Euro.

I'd snap that Nomex one up if I where you and then try and source a single from elsewhere - you will occasionally see singles on Rennlist.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back