Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

FS: 996 GT2 Front Bumper OEM

ok51mon

Imola
I have access to OEM quality GT2 Front bumpers made from exactly the same material as the OEM pieces (Polymer plastic).

Can members let me know if they are interested and if so I can set up a supply chain.

I am in still in talks with the manufacturer about getting the best price before you ask :thumb:

Best

Simon

Interested 👍😉

Yep, price dependant.

yep i'm interested but again, price dependant

Come on down, if the price is right 😎

Price dependant

.....most of them are sh?t, don't fit right and could devalue your car.

Very interested, price depending.

How would they fit?
.Would they still need all the other GT2 front bumper parts needed to flip the front central rad etc?
.Or would they bolt on directly using the existing standard turbo parts?

^^^
This

If the bumper fits on the existing cooling architecture then would be an easy fit, and when comes to sell time retro fit the original back on... However if it needs replumbing with new rad then I'm oooot...

Please let us know OK51MON!!

I don't know about the 996 but based on my own experience with my 997 there is a lot going on underneath the bumper that needs to be changed to get it fitted properly. Do your homework.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spider69
Back