Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

VW Camper (dont laugh)

mangobay

All
firstly apologies as I know its not a performance vehicle...

I have a really nice 1972 VW Camper van (early Bay Window) that I have had restored and have cherished since 2007 - in fact i credit it with my eventual move into Porsche!

I have reluctantly decided to move it on to fund a newer camper as the family have outgrown it. Before I actually advertise it properly I thought I would mention on here as I have found a few fellow Camper + Porsche lovers and so just in case anyone like-minded enough to be on our forum also was looking.

If so, please give me a shout and I can provide lots of details etc.
If not, sorry for non-performance intrusion!
cheers
Omar

Attachments

• vwcsmall_134.jpg
    vwcsmall_134.jpg
    475.4 KB · Views: 11,811
As luck would have it we dont need one at zeb towers but it is certainly a thing of beauty :thumb:

Hi Omar, I am interested, could you send me the pics and further info please?

I have sent s pm with my mail address

Cheers,
Terry

That looks fantastic :)

Trying to find bits to fit 993 seats into my T25 is what brought me to this place... hence the username. The seats now fit, but the van is still in need of lots of welding, but I am working my way round slowly!

Good luck with the sale.
Mark

thanks Terry and Mark for your responses.
Terry, i'll drop you a PM, and Mark - i think i originally found this forum trying to buy some 944 brakes for a split-screen!
cheers

Cool bus! Wish I had the spare cash.

Had a T25 with a Subaru Legacy engine in the back, back in 2012. Had a great trip through France, Switzerland and Italy. I will have a Bay window or split screen one day.

Good luck with the sale. :thumb:

Thanks for the nice comments guys. I have built an ad for the Bus now and will be posting it in a few places soon. Here's a pic if you just like pics!

Terry - you should have an email from me now in your inbox

I kind-of hope it doesnt sell - i may have to change my username!
cheers

VW Camper

:bandit: hi mango bay . Looks very very nice , can you give a copy of your add . Cuba :bandit:

Dont do it! Make the other family members sleep in a tent next to your bus. :eek: ;)

Attachments

• img_5621_956.jpg
    img_5621_956.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 11,419
Damn you forum photo software... why the random photo direction upside down!? :dont know:

HaHa - if my camper could drive upside-down i would definitely be keeping it!

I so wish i could keep it. Cubasteve - i'll pm you a link to the advert.
thanks all!
cheers

Was that on a trip to OZ :floor: pic straightened :thumb:

Attachments

• img_5621_956_898.jpg
    img_5621_956_898.jpg
    132.5 KB · Views: 11,392
Awesome! Thanks. How did you edit!!?? (Sorry to go off topic, but didn't know you could)

6appeal said:
Awesome! Thanks. How did you edit!!?? (Sorry to go off topic, but didn't know you could)

I think it went funny because it was slightly bigger than the 600 pixel limit so I edited it down to 600 and it was fine :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back