Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

5 UXP

I don't know much about these things but there's not much chance of this being someone's initials is it?

£1,500 would be my top price. Let me know if you're interested as I have the folding. Also got some interesting swaps :thumb:

Zingari said:
£1,500 would be my top price. Let me know if you're interested as I have the folding. Also got some interesting swaps :thumb:

Zingari has found my rise tinted glasses :floor:

Would suit a Cayman S Gen 1....

'S' UneXploded Porsche :?:

Zingari said:
Spot on. It's a decent cover number and that's its realistic value. :thumbs:

What's a Cover number?

What's the point if your initials aren't UXP?

Kimbo said:
What's a Cover number?

What's the point if your initials aren't UXP?

It is to cover up that you can't afford/don't want to pay for a numberplate with your initials on it.

MC

...but most initials are available for £250?

Why is this one £5000?

What has Zingari (the man of minuscule offers and p/ex's) offered £1500?

No-one has an 'X' as part of their initials, so to 99.9% of the population it's worthless.

Apart from Xavier, who'd be an idiot to pay more than fifty quid.

Kimbo said:
...but most initials are available for £250?

Why is this one £5000?

What has Zingari (the man of minuscule offers and p/ex's) offered £1500?

My intials are MJH. I would also go for AJH or AHF for my son. Find one of those with a single digit + initials for £1500 and you have a sale.

MC

This has got an X in the middle of it.

It's worthless as an initials plate.

I've heard that not having a private plate of this type on a Bentley Continental GT is an automatic MOT fail... :dont know:

Kimbo said:
This has got an X in the middle of it.

It's worthless as an initials plate.

I'm not into initials personally. Though acronyms wise, if it must mean something:

UXP User Experience
UXP User eXtension Protocol
UXP Unequal Erasure Protection
UXP Unexplained Phenomena

UXP = Unexplained price :dont know:

As luck would have it, there's a chap who I play bowls with whose name is Umberto Xanthippus Posslethwaite - we call him Bert.

He's pretty stupid so you may be in with a chance. I'll ask him.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back