Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Porsche Centre Glasgow

Drybeer

I have no personal link or interest to Porsche Glasgow however I've now had two visits to them in the last 6 months, and have been truly impressed by the way I was treated and advised. So this is a very genuine recommendation.

First visit was in February for a 12m service. Excellent value and the opportunity for the technician to show the customer around their car while on a ramp is a very good thing. Thankfully nothing much amiss with mine!

Second visit was this week to ask advice on refitting a standard rear spoiler (a previous owner removed the factory fitted spoiler and fitted a TechArt fixed wing). I arrived at 8.15am, was received with coffee etc., and given a loan vehicle Boxster to use for the morning. I didn't have the opportunity to go far but it was a nice treat. I returned to the dealership about noon and found the technician had worked on my car for around 3.5 hours, diagnosed what I needed, and I was only charged for one hour's labour. I'll be back in around two weeks to have the new parts fitted and am very impressed with the personal service I was given by Alan, Donnie and Sean.

On another note the dealership will be adding a new workshop extension mainly for the increasing work they now do on the classic models. While I was there on top of the modern vehicles having routine work there were a 944, 928, 964, G-series factory flat nose Turbo LE, 993 turbo, another 996 C4s in Speed Yellow, 996 Turbo! all on the same day! Plus the dealership's own entry to the Porsche classic concourse competition at Silverstone a the weekend. Impressed.

random association, my car came from there originally - but it was called Glenvarigill back then :)

Ah yes that was the name of the Edinburgh dealer also.

Yep, My car also came from them, service was superb, car was prepped to one of the highest standards i have ever seen, really nice bunch of guys, service team also top notch, Alan from the service department was one of the drivers taking us out on the last open day, really down to earth and knowledgeable, he is a detailing guru in his spare time!!

A few years back , I bought an almost new Cayenne S from them . Flew up from Stansted. They met me at airport . I got to drive a new Boxster s back to the dealership .

The car was prepared really well, made me feel very welcome , and then sent me on my way with a glovebox full of drinks and snacks for the 11 hour drive home :thumb:

Does anyone know offhand if Glasgow or Edinburgh OPC honour the fixed price servicing?
Would rather drive down there than face being ripped by aberdeen again.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back