Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Ohnishi Ti exhaust

That'll be me :)

Ooh that looks good... Tell us more about the noise level, drone, fitment etc.?

C.

To address the points above. I wanted to return my car to near to standard as possible, so went for a replacement using standard fit items from Gert, still wanted more noise than totally standard but on inspection look standard, including standard factory fit tips. The Ti exhaust is well made, uses very thin titanium, is very light and fits ok, although it was just a bit too basey sounding with a small amount of resonance at 2400rpm in the cabin for my tastes, especially with limited sound deadening! Not sure on the db level but it was a little louder than the 100cell cat and RSRs I currently now have on from Gert. It would have cost a pretty penny or two when fitted new in Japan. Only other small issue for me, apart from basey cabin sound, was the left hand silencer tip pipe slightly touches the return outlet pipe on the cat so I ran briefly with a small piece of exhaust wrap. HTH :thumb:

Thanks for the info NottsRS. This will have been an expensive bit if kit when purchased new. ;)

C.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back