Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

My dents are gone!! The Dentman Thread

Zen Ben

Spa-Francorchamps
Not much of a thread really but I wanted to share my news. :D

I had a dent on my bonnet where someone must have slammed it on a box or something, it was about 2-3 inches long either side of the badge.

I also had circa 5 dings on both my doors and one or two on each wing.

They are all gone thanks to a new dentman I tried, he really did a top notch job and only charged me £200, which isn't bad as one guy wanted £45 per dent!!

If anyone needs a guy I will be happy to help. He is mobile but I'm not sure how far he will travel, i'm in South London.

Same, my dent guy took about 15 small debts out of the doors/wings on mine, most of which I hadn't noticed, but the finished result is incredible.

Glad to hear of some positive results. There are some untrained monkeys out there. Go on recommendation from your OPC or high end dealers.

I'm going to be looking for someone very soon, I originally had about 5 in the 944's panels when I bought it but since it's been sat in the garage for the last 7 months I've inflicted about another 6 in its panels, all very small. If anyone knows a good one in the East Mids shout up.

infrasilver said:
I'm going to be looking for someone very soon, I originally had about 5 in the 944's panels when I bought it but since it's been sat in the garage for the last 7 months I've inflicted about another 6 in its panels, all very small. If anyone knows a good one in the East Mids shout up.

These guys have worked on an old Jaguar of mine that was vandalised and on my 996.2. I also watched one of them 'doing' a Eurobox that had been in a freak hailstorm. :eek: In each case, their work was very good, indeed.

I'd also go to them for accident damage repair. (Touch wood ...)

http://www.dent-technique.co.uk/

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mchass
Back