Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Goodridge phantom rear brake lines going cheap

pietrzj

Spa-Francorchamps
Just thought I would offer them up before I put them on ebay.

I bought them just over a year ago as a full set of 4.

The fronts fitted fine, but as my 993 is a 1994 MY, the rear hoses don't fit the "star shaped" hole in the bodywork. I think they fit the 1995 MY onwards, but please check first.

I paid £80 from Demon Tweaks. and I am looking for £30 for the rear pair. (plus a bit for postage - cheaper if you don't want the box)

They have not been near the car and I still have the box (and receipt).

Photos below.

PM me if you are interested

Attachments

• goodridgebox_612.jpg
    goodridgebox_612.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 3,139
photo of new goodridges (with yellow straps) next to pagid (just for reference)

Attachments

• pagidgoodridge2_104.jpg
    pagidgoodridge2_104.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 3,137
close-up of end

Attachments

• pagidgoodridge_766.jpg
    pagidgoodridge_766.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 3,135
The pagid in the immages is the fat one with the double key that isneeded for my 1994 car.

Hi Piet,

I'll have these please, but I just want to whip the back wheels off mine tonight ('97 model year) to make sure they look correct. Mot guy said that my rear ones would need replacing 'next time'

Will

Hi Pietrzj,

I've just had the wheels off mine, and I would say my original pipes are the same as yours with that double key arrangement, so I don't think they would fit mine either sadly. Mine is late '97 though, so quite a bit apart from yours.

Sorry.

Will

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back