Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

PSE Exhaust tips...

6appeal

Hockenheim
Random one... the only thing that is bugging me a bit about the car, is that I've had the wheels satin painted, but the exhaust is going to be chrome... AM i right in thinking that the exhaust tips are removable and that I could get them ceramic coated satin?

url]

6appeal said:
Random one... the only thing that is bugging me a bit about the car, is that I've had the wheels satin painted, but the exhaust is going to be chrome... AM i right in thinking that the exhaust tips are removable and that I could get them ceramic coated satin?

url]

Normally they are removable. This is true of the 997 and 991.1 not sure on the 991.2. I think more choice on tip colour, either chrome, satin or black would be good from Porsche.

Does anyone know if the steel exhaust tips go blue / tarnish with heat of use?

If they do, i will leave them as they are...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GT3161
Back