Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Chrome Carrera badge for engine lid?

gunner

Sao Paulo
Anyone got one?

Sacrilege not to stick with black I know but just wondered. Thought it might look good with the exhaust tips.

Less keen on the C4 silver option.

You could always buy a second hand one and spray with chrome paint followed by a coat of lacquer if you really must try it?

C.

"sucks through teeth" ........ are you sure? ....... well I suppose it's easy to change back ........ but for me ...... Nah.

Hells bells man . . . the Illuminati will be spitting out their corn flakes over this one!
:cop:

I have to say Phil it did give me a bit of a wobble first thing this morning ...... lol ...... ;)

I thought it was impossible to devalue a >100k aventura tiptronic with gaps in the service history...?

What about a 911 badge instead...?

:coat:

Haha you guys!..

I have been toying with removing the black Carrera badge (never liked it, not going to lie) and replacing with the current 991 '911' lettering. Crazier than a box of frogs!

MattyR said:
Haha you guys!..

I have been toying with removing the black Carrera badge (never liked it, not going to lie) and replacing with the current 991 '911' lettering. Crazier than a box of frogs!

Sounds like we're going to be car twins...

Haha and you even live in Kent like me..

I've told you before this copycat obsession has got to stop!!

Haha and you even live in Kent like me..

I've told you before this copycat obsession has got to stop!!

I just popped into OPC Chiswick for some parts, I suspect pricing has gone up as I had a Danish Pasrty and Coffee served to me by their barista no less!
Anyway whilst there I looked around the stock, nice Cayman GT4 Clubsport and various new 911's with the new badging on the back.

So point is if you are looking to update your badge to the modern one's used wouldn't you now need to have the following:

Porsche 911 (993) Carrera 2 Tiptronic Varioram (or Non-variorum)?

Indeed! It's quite the essay nowadays.

I need a lie down :nooo:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back