Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

WANTED: Dansk 996 exhaust

Madasmad

Trainee
Hi,

I am looking for a pair of new left and right Dansk silencers and if possible, CAT bypass pipes for a 1999 C4 3.4.

Money waiting.

Regards

Haha if you want a really loud system I maybe selling my EuroCup GT Muffler bypass. Its louder than running neither of your back boxes. So ive baffled the pipes to make it bearable. But as its my daily and take the family in it all the time im going to go for a more conventional sports box from TopGear.

andylang said:
Haha if you want a really loud system I maybe selling my EuroCup GT Muffler bypass. Its louder than running neither of your back boxes. So ive baffled the pipes to make it bearable. But as its my daily and take the family in it all the time im going to go for a more conventional sports box from TopGear.

Thanks Andy but I think the neighbours might string me up :hand:

dansk silencers

try carparts4less , i have just tried the site using code: MVC9263 and the `sound` silencers are £597 inc postage.
i have these on my C4S with tubular manifolds & 100 cell cats, sounds awesome.

I did a deal in my local ECP and got DANSK Sport rear boxes for £510.

Always worth a chat with them :)

shaunpr said:
I did a deal in my local ECP and got DANSK Sport rear boxes for £510.

Always worth a chat with them :)

Thanks Shaun,

I will give them a go!

Shaun, was that £510 for the pair?!

I looked on ECP but seemed to be priced per box not the pair......

I too am trying to decide, dansk or Topgear

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back