Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Gillet Mufflers

Chap my Gillet mufflers have seen better days, one has rusted through where it looks like it's been done up waaaay too tight on the straps.

Does anyone have any decent standard Gillets in the garage or loft they would like to sell?, i'll probably send them to Gert for his RSR conversion.

I can buy them new from Gert but they're expensive.

Cheers
Trev

Hi Trev,

When I was changing mine to RSR's I called gert about his exchange program. He told me that if the mufflers I was sending to him were not in good working order then the exchange basis wouldn't apply and I'd have to buy a new set off him. Just FYI.

HTH

Baz

Hi Baz, yes that's exactly it, I sent Gert a pic of one of my mufflers and he said it's past it :-(.

Never mind will keep looking and if nothing turns up i'll have to suck it up and buy new.

Trev

Don't discount Bischoff's as they will also fit and make your search a little easier. ;)

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
briant1000
Back