Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

New Top Gear starts tonight! Who's watching?

Snap Poll (24 hours only): New 2016 Top Gear, how was that for you ?

• Yes, an amazing show, worth the wait

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No different, just the same as it used to be

• OMG, how bad was that, TG is dead

• Total voters

isysman

After the never ending wait, the new series of Top Gear starts tonight. I'm really looking forward to it and I'm hoping it will be a great series.

Personally I don't care the original three are not on it anymore because they will have their own show. And the last 5-6 series were generally pretty crap with a few episodes being exceptions.

According to Chris Harris via Twitter he's not even in the first episode so don't expect to see him.

So who's watching?

Me too. Going to ignore the name and history look at try to view it as a new motoring show. Personally hopeful it'll be a decent watch

thebig25 said:
Me too. Going to ignore the name and history look at try to view it as a new motoring show. Personally hopeful it'll be a decent watch

Yeah I know what you mean. I just hope Chris Evans isn't gng to carry on the tradition with the Stig of saying 'Some say...'

To be honest I think they should have got rid of the Stig and replaced him with DC or even Sabine (or Chris Harris).

I too will give it a go and hope it worthwhile its been a long time coming :dont know:

I'll definitely be watching the first episode :)

Cant wait :thumb:

daffy-duck_zps8717f2b7.gif

But please
bullbeg.gif

when announcing the Stig don't use the Clarkson over-played intro "Some say............"

oh dear god, expect an ott production value and a very heavy script

can they keep it up ?

I'll be giving it a go.

Pleased to see the back of the egotistical bigot with bad teeth, the arse licker and the eccentric knobber with the floppy hair.

I spoke with Sabine's Mother and Sister only a few weeks ago and they relayed that episode ones budget is higher than the following 5 put together!

Let's hope Ginger Bollocks can give TG a fresh start.

Many thanks for the heads-up isysman. 5 mins to go ;)

Same old schtick them..... :roll:

Scratch my last comment. Evans is already like watching Smashie & Nicey - too zaney!!!

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
993gtnut
Back