Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

heres a funny thing

bobi61

Silverstone
watched my partner set off with my pride and joy and wondered !!!! the lights on one side front and back seemed dimmer or not as bright ?? can this be so ??

bobi61 said:
watched my partner set off with my pride and joy and wondered !!!! the lights on one side front and back seemed dimmer or not as bright ?? can this be so ??

Bob it's called blind panic, it happens when our cars are driven by other people. :grin: :thumb:

but to answer your question , sometimes mine looks the same I think it's the angle we stand and the angle of the lights as if you walk around the car with the lights on it looks ok but just at some angles gives that effect. or certainly with mine that's what I found . :thumb:

cheers Phil I will have a proper look >>I drive a van all week and she drives the 911 its soooo good at the week end !!!

bobi61 said:
cheers Phil I will have a proper look >>I drive a van all week and she drives the 911 its soooo good at the week end !!!

your a brave man - does she not ride the clutch slightly ? :D

If you have LED rear lights then its possible that water has got into the electrics .. just have a quick look through the lens for any dampness to disprove that or if you dont have LED then ignore this !

Other than that i agree with Phil 997 :)

Ohh i get proper upset as i work away all the time and only get home Friday afternoon and then i just want to drive !!!,,, i will however check these lights over on Friday and will post my gindings !!,,lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tobytobytoby
Back