Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997 4s might sell what the market like??

silvermilnec

Albert Park
I'm looking to possibly change my 2006 4s

54200 miles, Bose,manual,sun roof,sat nav,heated crested seats, crested console lid, extended leather,pasm,turbo alloys.

Just thought I'd ask what it's worth and if anyone looking.

I've been offered £27000 against a £67000 991 and £26000 against a £58000 gts, I know I could negotiate the price if I have nothing to trade.

Prices seem to be creeping up, what do you think.

Cheers

I think 26-27k is a good bid for a PX price.

I wouldn't be too shocked to see a gen 1 4s retailing around that :?:

GTS for sure :worship:

£27k is a very good offer - worth double checking the price/value of the new car !

I sent you a PM of a private GTS I know for sale, it a 2011 low miles, top spec etc and around £5k cheaper than the one you listed

silvermilnec said:
I'm looking to possibly change my 2006 4s

54200 miles, Bose,manual,sun roof,sat nav,heated crested seats, crested console lid, extended leather,pasm,turbo alloys.

Just thought I'd ask what it's worth and if anyone looking.

I've been offered £27000 against a £67000 991 and £26000 against a £58000 gts, I know I could negotiate the price if I have nothing to trade.

Prices seem to be creeping up, what do you think.

Cheers

I sold my C4S to a dealer in June / July 2013 with a very similar spec to yours but 29K on the clock for £28K.. so what you've been offered appears to be a good price. Out of the two cars you are considering I'd pick the GTS every time.

Thanks for the reply guys, my Indy who knows the car well said he give £25k all day! There's non at that mileage on auto trader under £29k prices are holding well!!

silvermilnec said:
Thanks for the reply guys, my Indy who knows the car well said he give £25k all day! There's non at that mileage on auto trader under £29k prices are holding well!!

Try selling privately as I'm sure you can get 27-28k for it

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back