Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

997.2 4S at Hexagon... are they havin' a laugh?

Whytar

Hockenheim
59,995 for a 2011 997.2 4S with no PSE, no Chrono, manual (which was cheaper than PDK when new), no Bose and not exceptionally low miles...

Just can't understand the justification when the average market rate for similar cars is 48-50k

:dont know:

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201605053655545
£59,995 Porsche 911 3.8 997 Carrera 4S AWD 2dr
GEN II MANUAL
2011 Coupe - 26,200 miles

Ha, what's the price like in comparison to OPC prices with 2yr protection?

Manual might have been cheaper at purchase but there is a demand for manuals that exceeds supply

Not to the tune of 10k over some very nice 4S's at 50k.

Way overpriced, like you said it's not exactly a high spec example. Still, nothing beats that overpriced 997 Sports Classic T8 spotted for sale...

I think this chap is a salesman there :roll:

lucasBBC2103_228x304.jpg

Smoke and mirror pricing.

I've recently bought a 2010 c4s in White.
Better spec than the one in the link for 44k.
That is priced very high imo.

It's GTS money and it's not even up to an S that's got most of the GTS spec! Look nice but needs sport design steering wheel, PSE, sport chrono IMO. At least they've got the name of the colour right i.e. Carrara White rather than the usual Carrera White many a dealer says :grin:

Probably a pointless discussion. I doubt anyone in their right mind would offer anything near the asking price anyway...

MJA911 said:
It's GTS money and it's not even up to an S that's got most of the GTS spec! Look nice but needs sport design steering wheel, PSE, sport chrono IMO. At least they've got the name of the colour right i.e. Carrara White rather than the usual Carrera White many a dealer says :grin:

I always thought that was a typo: why Carrara White and not Carrera? :dont know:

MaxA said:
MJA911 said:

I always thought that was a typo: why Carrara White and not Carrera? :dont know:

Carrara White is actually correct, a colour based on a marble finish.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
barrywhite
Back