Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Bonnet Bra

wiggy

I have a big chip on my bonnet :-( I'm thinking of something like this to protect it until I get it sprayed

The question is - Good,Bad or Chav?

porsche-996-carrera-14041712564143.jpg

Wiggy

:yuk:

....... although it does draw your eyes away from the headlights. :grin:

Im curious as to what the stuck up bits do, are they grip handles or for extra downforce :grin: ?

Curious also - why do you need to protect it now that you've got a chip and are getting it resprayed.

For the record, it looks hideous to me - I'm fairly positive we don't need a poll to determine that I won't be the only one with that opinion!!!

DerbyJim said:
Curious also - why do you need to protect it now that you've got a chip and are getting it resprayed.

For the record, it looks hideous to me - I'm fairly positive we don't need a poll to determine that I won't be the only one with that opinion!!!

I was hoping to get it resprayed at the end of the year so just didn't want it to get any worse its chipped out the lacour and did the screen at the same time :-(

The consensus seems to be don't, which I think I knew really

I wouldn't.

There is only one type of bra I'd be interested in 8)

wiggy said:
DerbyJim said:

I was hoping to get it resprayed at the end of the year so just didn't want it to get any worse its chipped out the lacour and did the screen at the same time :-(

The consensus seems to be don't, which I think I knew really

Haha, the way your phrased the question I think you knew that!

From working abroad they seem to be fairly common in US and Canada. Not sure why that is?

stevepen said:
I wouldn't.

There is only one type of bra I'd be interested in 8)

As above!

NO, DON'T DO IT. My indy told me they wouldn't work on my car if I ever turned up in a bra.................. :eek: on the car that is .......well actually now I am not so sure :?:

Just get some touch-up paint to tide you over until the re-spray.

Horrendous mate

No Don't make a tit of yourself, it would be a real Boob if you fitted that. get abreast of the general consensus. :oops: :notme:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mkrt1972
Back