Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Stuck Fan/Motor somewhere ?

zwhitea

OK had my 1987 3.2 911 for 10 or so year now, but in the last few months it has started to make a noise as if a fan/motor is jammed somewhere in the dash.

Its not the internal climate temp fan.. nor is it the cool air fan blower. I have disconnected both and the sound still exists. along with these I have also disconnected both hot air fans on the footwells.. :?
It only occurs after the engine has been started (eg not just with the ignition on) and the noise runs on for 30 secs or so after the engine is turned off.

It really starting to do my head in.. anyone know of any other fans or motors which may be causing this.. or offer some other guidance i would appreciate it ?

Thanks in advance
adam.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back