Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Turkish Kickboxing

wizard993

http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2016-...kicks-punches-during-parliament-brawl/7378254

....quality(they will fit right in at Brussels) as the entertainment value will be priceless.

They resemble a punk band jumping off the stage into the crowd or people leaving the Titanic before it sinks

......and any one of them would be handy in a pie fight(esp the baldy guy in the middle)

All this happened after they had just being told that the EU has banned 100w bulbs :nooo:

...and this is why half of the Middle East is living in the dark ages, being left behind as the rest of the world evolves.

If that's the counties leaders, just imagine what the majority of the uneducated are going to be like. Just another good reason why we need to exit before several million of them descend on the UK .It really and sadly is time to EXIT .
As whytar says that is just the reason the whole region is FUBARed everything about the whole region is not in the 21st century immaterial of how much money is out there.

And the UE wants these idiots as fellow members? I firkin don't, but when do I get a say in this............................................oh hang on............................................... :D

They need banning from the EU and if it wasn't for the location, NATO as well. And to top it us mugs are poring billions into their economy.

Not made my mind up yet on Brexit......but that's another thread, but this makes you think we're better on our own.

Hmmmm.....some balance maybe......?

Here's Italy not so long ago....so is it 'Italian Aikido'...?

And Japan......perhaps 'Japanese Ju Jitsu'...?

But hey, what's the point of a little perspective when the shout is 'burn the witch'....? :dont know:

Yet these people are supposed to be the "Educated" and " Professional Political Class" in charge of their respective Countries.............and Turkey will be joining the EU on a "fast track" basis imminently, with visa free travel coming first......... :eh!:

So the Italians and Turks are waging a physicially violent war within their own Parliaments..............But some British people want to remain within the EU, even after seeing this with their own eyes :?:

I wonder how the "uneducated" and "Non Political Class" people of these countries act in daily life :?:

Last time I looked, Japan were not part of the EU, or did I blink and miss them joining :?:

kurlykris said:
Yet these people are supposed to be the "Educated" and " Professional Political Class" in charge of their respective Countries.............and Turkey will be joining the EU on a "fast track" basis imminently, with visa free travel coming first......... :eh!:

So the Italians and Turks are waging a physicially violent war within their own Parliaments..............But some British people want to remain within the EU, even after seeing this with their own eyes :?:

I wonder how the "uneducated" and "Non Political Class" people of these countries act in daily life :?:

Last time I looked, Japan were not part of the EU, or did I blink and miss them joining :?:

Kris,
I totally agree with your sentiment re. "I wonder how the "uneducated" and "Non Political Class" people of these countries act in daily life"

Well that behaviour from the Italians just about sums it up.

The Japanese might as well join they are about as much European as Turkey. Really since when has Turkey been in Europe ffs. on the basis of the eurovision song contest only, and if that's the guide well Israel will be joining soon as there human rights are on a par with Turkey.

It just becomes a mockery that sadly looks more and more like it will be a good thing for our green and pleasant land when we EXIT.

Well it seems there no exceptions to the singular logical thread of British superiority in the minds of others.

Personally I'd take a few harmless emotional outbursts any day over someone wilfully and knowingly deceiving the public.

Sadly though some forum members are selective in their judgement when the MP in question is someone they agree with.

http://www.parliament.uk/business/c...parliament-2015/eu-referendum-evidence-15-16/

Yes, our own MPs truly are a superior bunch :roll:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
3sp1f8
Back