Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Sun is shining so off to Haynes

mzmini

Barcelona
The sun is shining the good wife washed yesterday my 911 for me so its off to the Haynes Breakfast club meet this morning :D

Chris ,Kate,have a good meet, and Chris what's the secret to getting your good lady to wash your car ,please share this valuable info . :thumb: :grin:

Hi Phil and the Disco as well :floor: :floor: but it has come at a price !!! a nice red Boxster as with all women you my win a battle but you will always lose the War .TBH Phil I was in work for 2.50am and its a 45 minute trip so I think she felt a tad guilty :)
cheers C+K

mzmini said:
Hi Phil and the Disco as well :floor: :floor: but it has come at a price !!! a nice red Boxster as with all women you my win a battle but you will always lose the War .TBH Phil I was in work for 2.50am and its a 45 minute trip so I think she felt a tad guilty :)
cheers C+K

:floor: just wish mine would feel guilty enough to wash my car.
Start work at 2.50 what are you the tooth fairy........ mmmm then you would have started at 2.30 lol you can't beet the old ones.
Mate I struggle to win the battle or the war infact I generally come of worse even in a small skirmish. :grin: :thumb:
I was off to get some nice red silk boxer shorts as you suggested ,then I put my glasses on and saw you had actually said you brought her a nice red boxster :floor: :thumb: :grin:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lb456
Back