Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Might be a car worth buying...

isysman

Daytona
Cat D and 100k miles

I don't think he'd accept my offer. :nooo:

I agree with Isysman I reckon with a bit of haggling and some new seats and decklid its a cheap way in to 911 ownership.

Not sure why people get hung up on mileage especially at this price and its hardly a collectors model. Some nice handling bits with sticky tyres...

If it had been a manual I could have been tempted...

isysman said:
I thought I read 74k :?:

74k in its first 3 years, on 99.5k now.

What do people think of the price, £27k for a fully repaired Cat D, 997 Gen 2 PSK C2S with 100k miles?

Always interested to know how the Cat D tag effects prices...

mark pearce said:
i thought it was a 3.4 looking at the exhaust tips?

Good spot on the tips! It does look like a 3.6 non-S, despite the advert title. The engine cover shows the size in the bottom right but its mostly cut from that picture, although it does look like the top of 3.6 from the what very little can be seen

It is a 3.6. Did a search by registration. I think he just put the S in so it would come up in searches.

Registration RE58YUW
ManufacturerPorsche
Model911
Engine3614cc
ColourBlack

Cat d, high miles, damage to steering rack and air con from a light nudge, missing service history.

I would rather go bare back in soho , and not sink £27k into that car.

Missing paperwork is a gripe of mine, as some fool mislaid the history repair invoices for my car,

But i bought it allthesame cos it aint cat d ...and it did come with the stamped s history book.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Retep
Back