Porsche 911 UK Enthusiasts Online Community Discussion Forum GB

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Audi Drivers!(F&ckwik neighbour)

DucatiRob

Mugello
So was just turning in for the night last night and took a peek out the window to check on my P&J as usual when my neighbour puled in front of my car a promptly reversed into it!!1 :eek: knocking it back a good few inches!

More than a little shocked I watched him just get out of his car and walk into his house! Blood boiling I quickly got dressed and went and knocked on his door, his first reaction was to deny it completely..'I couldn't have reversed into your car, I have sensors' !!!!

Luckily, we have a security guard posted next to a generator that is powering the street while they carry out some work, he came over and confirmed he had seen my neighbour knock my car back!

Could not see any damage last night but this morning there s a nice Audi bumper shaped scuff on the nose of my car!

Not a happy bunny this morning, was planning to have the bumper repainted due to a few nasty stone chips anyway but not the point!!
:sad: :boxer:

I think my blood would have boiled over when he denied it :gunfire:

You need to re-title your post as "F*ckwit neighbour"

What a kn0b :nooo:

It never ceases to amaze me how dishonest the vast majority of the population have become.

If you want to stick to stereotypes, then the Audi shaped mark would have been four rings imprinted in your rear view mirror... :wink:

As said dishonest f**kwit neighbour sounds more appropriate. Glad you have a witness though..

In a similar vein and all in the last 9 days

1. I had my wifes car scraped on the front wing while outside the house on Sunday night (Renault Megane)
2. My wifes mums car has had a massive scrape and dent on front wing and bumper...MASSIVE AND DEEP (Nissan Micra)
3. And just to top it off, yesterday a lady hit my sons car from behind and denied it even with a witness. Then she called the police and still denied it...FFS my blood is boiling dry. Then accuses you son of being agressive (He is not) Its his bl00dy first car and he LOVES it (Vauxhall Corsa)

NEIGHBOURS, Sod that i want to live far far away ! Will my Porker take me there !!!

I was in a very similar situation to you back in January.

instead of her asking me to move my car to make it easier for her to get off the drive, she spent 20 min doing a 1000 point turn, ending up reversing into our gate knocking it off the hinges and scrapping my rear bumper.

Her boyfriend was still in the house when I noticed so I knocked on their door to confront him and when he invited me in he was sat on the sofa with another female both completely naked....that was a strange day!

Leon1davies said:
I was in a very similar situation to you back in January.

instead of her asking me to move my car to make it easier for her to get off the drive, she spent 20 min doing a 1000 point turn, ending up reversing into our gate knocking it off the hinges and scrapping my rear bumper.

Her boyfriend was still in the house when I noticed so I knocked on their door to confront him and when he invited me in he was sat on the sofa with another female both completely naked....that was a strange day!

:popcorn:

Leon1davies said:

When you knocked on the door, did he come to the door naked?

Sorry to hear of your woes DucatiRob. May I suggest a front/rear dash cam that doubles as a security cam when the car is not in motion? I have such a set-up in my 997 and records as much as a 32Gb micro SD card will allow ie. last few days. That way, any impending culprit will definitely be caught.

~ Maxie

Re: Audi Drivers!

DucatiRob said:
So was just turning in for the night last night and took a peek out the window to check on my P&J as usual when my neighbour puled in front of my car a promptly reversed into it!!1 :eek: knocking it back a good few inches!

More than a little shocked I watched him just get out of his car and walk into his house! Blood boiling I quickly got dressed and went and knocked on his door, his first reaction was to deny it completely..'I couldn't have reversed into your car, I have sensors' !!!!

Luckily, we have a security guard posted next to a generator that is powering the street while they carry out some work, he came over and confirmed he had seen my neighbour knock my car back!

Could not see any damage last night but this morning there s a nice Audi bumper shaped scuff on the nose of my car!

Not a happy bunny this morning, was planning to have the bumper repainted due to a few nasty stone chips anyway but not the point!!
:sad: :boxer:

What has this got to do with the car brand.

Your neighbor is a fvvckin retard.

C*ck!

jpsh120 said:
You need to re-title your post as "F*ckwit neighbour"

What a kn0b :nooo:

Agree.. done!

BHZ661 said:
I think my blood would have boiled over when he denied it :gunfire:

To be honest, I was actually quite calm until he denied it, I only got really annoyed when, even though I told him I actually watched him do it, he repeatedly said there was no way he had touched my car!! If it was just a little touch I could understand, but then I probably wouldn't have seen it anyway, the fact it knocked my car back a good few inches he must have felt it!

:frustrated:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LB_85
Back