Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

Recaro Profi SPG x2 with alloy mounts & sliders / SOLD

simkin911

I have 2 pretty much unused Profi SPG (XL) in red with Recaro alloy mounts & double locking sliders.

Seats dated 2013 and stored in my garage for 99.9% of time as original seats were used in car (to accommodate a child seat!).

Can be supplied with sabelt clubman 4 pt harnesses (also in red) if so required. They expire 2019.

Seats in Midlothian (v near Edinburgh) but I could box & put on pallet if you organised this. Always prefer to met folk if possible though.

Change in direction hence unexpected sale.

£1050 for seats & mounts. Extra £100 for basically unused harnesses (currently £262 on online).

^basically more or less half current price.

Hi simkin,

Have you any pictures?

Cheers, Keith.

HSC911 said:
You selling the BMX?

8)

:thumbs:

£475 - it is up for sale. Genuine 80s cr-mo burner which was restored some 3 years with mainly NOS parts and remained unused since.

Advertised these last year - had a few enquiries but ended up keeping them out of hope I'd get the car on the track - still didn't happen. They haven't yet been used beyond test fitting.

Harnesses now sold and I've put these seats for sale on a few sites.

£1000 for the pair - roughly less than half current new cost including alloy mounts & sliders.

that is very good money for those. cracking seats.

I will ping a few people about these and let you know.

NLW73 said:
that is very good money for those. cracking seats.

I will ping a few people about these and let you know.

That's kind of you. Thanks. I guess it only takes 1 person to buy but I'm a little surprised no-one has snapped them up noting the price versus new cost.

If they were Black i'd have snapped them up, however i'm unsure of Red Seats in my Black Interior.

I've never sat in an SPG XL, have you any idea what they are like in comparison to a Pole Position?

C.

cableguy said:
If they were Black i'd have snapped them up, however i'm unsure of Red Seats in my Black Interior.

I've never sat in an SPG XL, have you any idea what they are like in comparison to a Pole Position?

C.

There are a few sizing differences v PP. 3cm height, 2cm (ABE) or 4cm FIA in total seat width but the seat cushion width is the same I think. PP is a great seat but the Profi seats are IMO much more supportive & comfortable. I'm sure there are varying opinions out there though.

Thanks. You've got me thinking now... I could maybe re-trim in leather over winter? :?:

C.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JLav211
Back