Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

OPC Bournemouth - Great bunch and great service

Leon1davies

Have taken my 996 into OPC Bournemouth to sort out my coolant troubles and although I haven't got it back from them yet the service I've had so far has been great.

I turned up this morning hoping they could take the 996 off me and sort her out which they did despite being really booked up - I was able to put my feet up with a coffee in their lounge and watch everybody loves Raymond whilst they sorted out a courtesy car for the day.

Was really grateful for this and after I dropped it back this evening the lovely concierge offered to drive me back as it was on her way home :thumbs:

Was good to see they proudly display their 911uk 2014 OPC of the year award on their front desk too.

If you need an OPC its a worth a drive down to them

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silage
Back