Porsche 911UK Forum

Welcome to the @Porsche911UK website. Register a free account today to become a member! Sign up is quick and easy, then you can view, participate in topics and posts across the site that covers all things Porsche.

Already registered and looking to recovery your account, select 'login in' and then the 'forget your password' option.

NOTICE TO UK MEMBERS re: FORUM CLOCK CHANGES - START OF BST

GT4

Apologies for shouting, but didn't want you to miss the title.

As we are now back in British Summer Time (for UK based 911UKers), and the clocks have changed, you may have noticed the forum post time-stamps are still GMT (if you changed your profile settings the last time!).

Unfortunately, to correct this to BST, you need to go into your profile (top right hand corner next to your PM notifications - when logged in)

Once you click on "PROFILE" link, scroll half-way down the profile page and choose your time zone.

For correct BST time-stamps, you will need to select "GMT + 1 hour".

Then skip to the bottom of the page and click the "SUBMIT" button.

Thank you and Good luck! :thumb:

:pc:

I knew I'd bloody missed changing one!!!!

:) I went to change mine but it had done it automatically. Of course I had not been using it with the wrong settings for the past 6 months :hand:

Summer.....my favourite day of the year in GBR

Er ...... does it matter? ....... my watch is telling the real time ....... I don't give a sh-one-T what the forum time is ........ :dont know:

..... just checking ......

....... and so has mine ...... does that mean I am special ...... :)

madalaa said:
..... just checking ......

....... and so has mine ...... does that mean I am special ...... :)

No it just means that you're a silly old duffer who hasn't realised his post times have been wrong for the last 6 months. :lol:

Actually, scrub that. You haven't been in the UK for ages so wouldn't have known what the UK time was anyway. You can pass the s.o.d hat on to Chris. :wink:

There is no automatic change, so it means neither of you were runnnng GMT previously, but as you have pointed out, it doesn't matter to you.

Some people may wish to know what time a post actually occurred using the prevailing convention.

Sorry I don't really understand what difference it makes what time a post was made ........ surely the post is more important that the time it was made ....... am I missing something important here ...... :?:

:dont know:

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
race911turbo
Back